Monday 4 April 2016

Shortstop Coffee & Donuts, Melbourne


DOES ANYONE WANT ONE?

The issue is that if you go to Shortstop Coffee and Donuts, you will want them all the time!
My dining partner and I had a mouth watering experience when we had our ‘Maple, Walnut and Brown Butter Donut’ ($5.00) and a ‘Rhubarb and Ginger Donut’ ($4.50).


 
To be honest, I cannot find the words to describe this most satisfying experience. Instead I will let my photographs tell the story!





The doughnuts at Shortstop Coffee and Donuts are easily Melbourne’s best. If you have not been there, I suggest you go there NOW!
The PURE (Perfect Ultimate Ratings for Everything) score was:
Food
10/10
Atmosphere
10/10
Service
10/10
Drinks
10/10
Interior Design
9/10
TOTAL
49/50

Shortstop Coffee and Donuts Opening Hours
Monday-Friday 7.30AM-4.30PM
Saturday 9.30AM-4PM
Sunday 9.30AM-3.30PM

Shortstop Coffee & Donuts Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment