Monday 4 April 2016

Focus Melbourne Cafe, Balwyn

If you ever want to pick a nice and quiet café, I would recommend the Focus Melbourne Cafe along Whitehorse Road in Balwyn. The menu is refreshing and the staff and the atmosphere are extremely accommodating.





My partner and I recently went to the Café and we have now grown to love it. I had the Wagyu Beef Burger ($18.80) with Kimchi puree, tomato, Gruyere cheese, and pickles and served with a satisfying serve of chips. 


 
My partner had the refreshing Matcha Green Tea waffle ($16.80), which is topped with roasted nuts, seasonal fruits and coconut ice cream. I had a try of this magnificent dish and I agree with my partner that it was terrific!
  To cap off our delicious feast, we both had a Latte ($3.50) and I tried a Chocolate Milkshake ($5), which was extremely rewarding!



The Focus Melbourne Café ticks every box. It is a great place for the family, for couples and for any single person who just wants to have a satisfying experience.  
The PURE (Perfect Ultimate Ratings for Everything) score was:
Food
10/10
Atmosphere
10/10
Service
10/10
Drinks
10/10
Interior Design
9/10
TOTAL
49/50

Focus Melbourne Cafe Opening Hours
Monday-Sunday 7AM-5PM



Focus Melbourne Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment