Monday 4 April 2016

Colombo's Family Restaurant, Balwyn

 
In the middle of Balwyn lies the accommodating Colombo’s Family Restaurant. This Restaurant features Italian cuisine with Steak, Chicken, Veal and Seafood dishes. I was amazed by the amount of people that were seated and the overall size of the Restaurant. 
 
 
For dinner, I shared the Gourmet Vegetarian Pizza ($21) with my partner and it included roasted seasonal vegetables (like cauliflower), fresh tomato, bocconcini, olive oil, garlic and herbs. The pizza was quite tasty and it was a great meal.



 
To go with the meal, I had a Hot Chocolate ($4.50). Sadly, the drink did not meet the expectation that was established by the pizza. 
 
Overall, my partner and I enjoyed our time at Colombo’s Family Restaurant and would be glad to go again.  
The PURE (Perfect Ultimate Ratings for Everything) score was:
Food
8/10
Atmosphere
9/10
Service
9/10
Drinks
5/10
Interior Design
8/10
TOTAL
39/50

Colombo’s Family Restaurant Opening Hours
Open 11am-10pm everyday! 
Colombo's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment