Tuesday 22 March 2016

Norma Loves Joe, Balwyn

After walking past this fine local café many times, I just had to try and see what it was like!


 When you first walk into the café, you notice the hospitable staff and the pleasant vibe.

                                     

With my partner in crime we began with two Lattes ($3.90) that were accompanied by quotes from famous people. I thought it was quite an elegant touch.



As a man who has a fetish for burgers, I thought I would try the Yankee Burger ($19). I loved the way the burger was presented with some potato chips on a wooden board.



This incredibly delicious burger comprised of lean beef, swiss cheese, rocket, pickles, fresh tomato, caramelised onion, mustard, and aioli. I was fascinated by how the mustard and the pickles did not dominate the taste.

 

My girlfriend went for Mushrooms on sourdough with garlicky parsley puree and a poached egg ($17). She said that her meal was delightful!



Overall, we had an extremely positive experience at Norma Loves Joe and would love to go again!

The PURE (Perfect Ultimate Ratings for Everything) score was:

Food
9/10
Atmosphere
9/10
Service
9/10
Drinks
8/10
Interior Design
8/10
TOTAL
43/50

Norma Loves Joe Opening Hours

Monday 7am-4pm
Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday 7am-4pm
Thursday 7am-4pm
Friday 7am-4pm
Saturday 8am-4pm
Sunday 8am-4pm


Norma loves Joe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment